Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
[KHK]BlueBaron
M4
[KHK]Antumarin
7 posters

Antumarin's Super Frag Time

[KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Antumarin's Super Frag Time Empty Antumarin's Super Frag Time

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 am

No.
    M4
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Antumarin's Super Frag Time Empty Re: Antumarin's Super Frag Time

Post by M4 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 am

Hope you will post something useful someday -_-
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am

Antumarin's Super Frag Time 9220715
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 am

[KHK]BlueBaron wrote:Antumarin's Super Frag Time 9220715
    Trolling.

M4 wrote:Hope you will post something useful someday -_-
    I post way more stuff than you, and more useful too. Who are you to say what is useful and what isn't? Banners, the most of the rules, signatures, events, I really don't do anything useful around here, huh? Am I not allowed to play a joke?
    At least I'm not the one who goes around all "tl;dr" in a post of an old member when he says his father died.
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Okay okay......I bet a war will come up now....

Request post to move to "fun" section.
    M4
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by M4 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

I post way more stuff than you, and more useful too. Who are you to say what is useful and what isn't? Banners, the most of the rules, signatures, events, I really don't do anything useful around here, huh? Am I not allowed to play a joke?
    At least I'm not the one who goes around all "tl;dr" in a post of an old member when he says his father died.

just wants to increase posts by posting shit ffs dude you this is funny ?? Trying to get others attention -_-
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Alright, many people post shit around here to get more post counts. I feel a tension raising, better lock this topic. Antumarin can unlock it if he think he can handle the shit.
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Mfour stop arguing and telling a higher ranked member what to do , he has more rights here than you !
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm

For a second I thought you've really posted your frag movie lol. Um from this I got an idea for a video, read your PMs.

Off:
    Post count? What's post count for? For you all info, the rules post is not written by me, it's written by Antu, I just added and edited a few points - I think that's more useful than any post around here.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Just a few more things:
    * M4, I don't really care about points. They don't mean anything but your activity in the forums and I think you don't need points to check I'm active here. Best of wishes.sarcasm

* It isn't about respecting a superior rank, it's about being funny in the appropriate moments. Let me give you two examples:
    > Frag videos start being posted in a forum.
    > Posting empty thread with "frag" in the title to make people believe it actually is another one.
    > Extra points because it comes from a DM-hater and freeroamer.
    4/5 people find it funny.

> Old member posts about his inactivity and the things he had to live trough all this time.
    > Posting "too long didn't read lol Razz" (I don't remember the exact words but it was something like that).
    Really, man?

* Requesting lock. Reason: People with lack of humor.
    M4
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by M4 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Antumarin's Super Frag Time
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time Empty by [KHK]Exit Yesterday at 9:14 pm

Mfour stop arguing and telling a higher ranked member what to do , he has more rights here than you !

Man you still think i care about your ranks and whatever level you are in the clan ?? If he is doing something for the clan, i am also helping the clan equally. About your "respect shit" do you want me to post comment "OMG what a nice frag haha so funny" , sorry I am not your servant to follow something what you keep barking around.

Antumarin's Super Frag Time Empty by [KHK]Antumarin Yesterday at 11:26 pm

Just a few more things:
    * M4, I don't really care about points. They don't mean anything but your activity in the forums and I think you don't need points to check I'm active here. Best of wishes.sarcasm

* It isn't about respecting a superior rank, it's about being funny in the appropriate moments. Let me give you two examples:
    > Posting empty thread with "frag" in the title to make people believe it actually is another one.

> Old member posts about his inactivity and the things he had to live trough all this time.
    > Posting "too long didn't read lol Antumarin's Super Frag Time Icon_razz(I don't remember the exact words but it was something like that).
    Really, man?

Silly post -_-

Think you made a joke ?? Question 4/5 people found it funny oh really, then keep sitting and laugh with them.
    Forums are made to post something which is useful. 

Post's like this goes in the "trash" section which the forum dont have.

by [KHK]Khalid Yesterday at 10:21 pm

For a second I thought you've really posted your frag movie lol. Um from this I got an idea for a video, read your PMs.

Off:

Post count? What's post count for? For you all info, the rules post is not written by me, it's written by Antu, I just added and edited a few points - I think that's more useful than any post around here.

OK this is for Khalid. Just read what i am saying and man if it is true which i know IT IS then it's fine and if it is not then please explain.

If there was a idea of making a video or something why didnt you pm me ?? Why even pm ?? If you really had an idea you would have posted it. The real thing is that you pm them saying something like "Dont give attention to Mfour he keeps fighting here and there with everyone. He is a retard or whateva just leave him". Man i am smart enough to understand what you are trying to say. Tell me if i am wrong here ??
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm

M4 wrote:
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time Empty by [KHK]Antumarin Yesterday at 11:26 pm

Just a few more things:

> Posting "too long didn't read lol Antumarin's Super Frag Time Icon_razz(I don't remember the exact words but it was something like that).
    Really, man?

Antumarin at first miss-posted this thread on the Gallery forum, which had nothing to do with it. Then later i moved it on the Fun forum, which is the perfect place for trolls. This is a troll.
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh, ExiT, you totally misunderstand the meaning of the ranks here - you don't gain respect because of your rank, you gain respect because of what you do. Ranks are just to make the clan more organised (permissions, duties and so forth).

M4 wrote:If there was a idea of making a video or something why didnt you pm me ?? Why even pm ?? If you really had an idea you would have posted it. The real thing is that you pm them saying something like "Dont give attention to Mfour he keeps fighting here and there with everyone. He is a retard or whateva just leave him". Man i am smart enough to understand what you are trying to say. Tell me if i am wrong here ??

My PM
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time 2mnp2qw

Your post
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time 2mh7ldy

Look at the date and time before you mistrust me again, huh? And I sent it to Antu because I think he's the only one who can do it since he isn't a DMer.

Uh, I really have no idea why you think I hate you! I know you both are helping the clan but in different ways.
    M4
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by M4 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 am

by [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"][KHK]Khalid[/b] Today at 3:13 am

Oh, ExiT, you totally misunderstand the meaning of the ranks here - you don't gain respect because of your rank, you gain respect because of what you do. Ranks are just to make the clan more organised (permissions, duties and so forth).

M4 wrote:If there was a idea of making a video or something why didnt you pm me ?? Why even pm ?? If you really had an idea you would have posted it. The real thing is that you pm them saying something like "Dont give attention to Mfour he keeps fighting here and there with everyone. He is a retard or whateva just leave him". Man i am smart enough to understand what you are trying to say. Tell me if i am wrong here ??
    [color]

My PM
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time 2mnp2qw

Your post
    Antumarin's Super Frag Time 2mh7ldy

Look at the date and time before you mistrust me again, huh? And I sent it to Antu because I think he's the only one who can do it since he isn't a DMer. 

Uh, I really have no idea why you think I hate you! I know you both are helping the clan but in different ways.[/color]

@Khalid : What's the logic to send a pm ?? If you can tell him here ??
    And Khalid i never said or even thought that you hate me -_- this was the first time because of this logic.

@BlueBaron : Man even funny posts always have something in it and this ffs Exclamation
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

[KHK]Khalid wrote:And I sent it to Antu because I think he's the only one who can do it since he isn't a DMer.

How could you? I feel offended in a horrible way mister.
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Lets get things straight here.

Mfour, Khalid sent a PM to Antumarin. Maybe Khalid wanted to make sure that everyone was ready and stuff. Also, Antumarin and BlueBaron have alot of ideas and experience in video editing field.
    Maybe Khalid will post it after he makes sure of everything.

This is just a troll by Antumarin, nothing to be mad at.
    And it is Khalid's wish to send PMs or not.
    BlueBaron, Antumarin and everyone here EARNED their position. They have did alot of work for this clan! Want to know what that is? Please don't ask cuz they will write a whole 1000 lined paragraph full of what they did for this clan. Because they did that much for this clan. 

Lets just calm down....take a deep breathe and apologize to each other. 

Requesting lock after they apologize.
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Romero Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 pm

stop this guys if you look on why fight started its very silly

admin lock please
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:36 am

M4 wrote:What's the logic to send a pm ?? If you can tell him here ??

Because I thought he might not like to make fun of himself in this way and me posting it in public would have just hurt him in that case. But, he delightedly replied to my PM, thus I could show you it here.

NoobyBlue wrote:
    How could you? I feel offended in a horrible way mister.

Uh, nah he just was the first to come up onto my mind as he's the topic starter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 pm