Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Let's clear things up.

Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Let's clear things up. Empty Let's clear things up.

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 am

Christ, I didn't give up.
    I love Italics, So I'll just make this whole thing look extra "Snazzy". Anyhow, Flashback to about 4 months ago to be precise, Troy disappeared all of a sudden. That day went as the following-... My mother walks up to my room in tears holding onto a tissue and mutters some words I couldn't quite make out. Troy, Your dad-.. He's gone. I was literally crushed because he was my hero and my dad was my everything. I couldn't handle myself and I spent many days in bed and the other doing the work he left behind. I did everything he wanted to do and everything he had to do and needed to do. My dad would have wanted me to do all of that and I knew what I had to do. Now, Forgive me for not being able to come on. I started a Non-Profitable Organization to benefit Children in Africa who suffer from Malnutrition and starve every night just like my dad wanted too. With all of this on my plate I didn't look at SA:MP for years, Forgive me. I didn't want to get on because I knew just how bad I'd feel and I'd depress everyone.
    You didn't really have to say that
    Another flashback, I get back on and everyone says... You know, Troy you fucked up. Demoted for inactivity. You gave up, What the hell is wrong with you start caring?! Jesus fucking christ guys, If you would've let me explain you wouldn't have said such things. I don't want to be demoted because my father died. Then again, I was playing Roleplay before that and neglecting KHK slightly but not as fully as I did when he passed. With all my work I had no time to get on and no even cared to ask why or understood. When I leave suddenly, somethings wrong, I would never leave anything as amazing as KHK Behind.
    Demoted
    I still don't understand why this whole "Demoted for Inactivity Rule" is in place? I rightfully earned the spot and was here for a very long time and I had a crisis so I couldn't make it to see what was up. I apologize for that, but if you would just understand... I want my position back because I earned it and I didn't do anything to deserve this treatment. I apologize my father died but that is no reason to take away what I rightfully earned. You guy's aren't the bad guys for not knowing and I know the rules. I know I wasn't active, How could you blame me honestly? I was grieving and i'm truly upset.
    Contact me!
    Whilst I have tons of work you can contact me on (Skype: Danford.openhabbo), (E-Mail:Ohiostatm@aol.com), or (Chatango:[KHK]Troy) I apologize for not being there. Sorry

-Troyo
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Let's clear things up. Empty Re: Let's clear things up.

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 am

Long Time Coming
    I've been here for such a long time and i've came to realize the jokes in the clan. Sometimes I want to be serious and this time i'm being super serious. I really am upset about this and how you gentlemen reacted. I've been here almost two years, I've done so much. Designed the banners, got us out of jams, did as much as I was capable. I was treated with such Disrespect from members like vTr. I would like to Publicly acknowledge the fact I have a temper with members like that as well as I did Dark Knight. The facts are facts, They are jerks sometimes. They've both been kicked out of the clan, as well as I have but not for that type of reason. I would've been back a lot sooner but the attitude shown by vTr was what discouraged me. Thing's like "You don't deserve that tag, being inactive so long". Not trying to humiliate anyone or belittle them, But that's rude. eXiT said " No one in KHK gives up, except Troy". What is that supposed to mean? That's extremely rude to me, as I feel bad enough I lost my father and my position on one of the most important things in my life. I know this is a very small clan but its the only thing in my life that made me feel important or wanted up until the point of this very day. Where I have people to tell me "Good Job" or "You're just amazing, Troy". You guy's made me feel amazing and that I was on top of the world and the feedback I got was really upsetting. I don't know why you guy's figured that I had given up and not began to question why I might have been gone.. 
    What I've been up to
    Let's talk about SA:MP, Before my tragic family issue, I spent tons of time with a scripter from a server that averages about 500 players a day! That's crazy, Huh? He told me a lot of his secrets and I know how to script an NPC Zombie script that could earn ~Ton's~ of rep.
    Karim is an nn7
    Title speaks for itself.

-Troyo
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Don't know who locked it, but I applaud him. I took the liberty of deleting any message apart from the original post. I wasn't even sure if I should keep it. Some things are just non-sense but I think it will help understand what Troy has been trough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 pm