Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
[HM]SHONE
[KHK]AleX1995
[KHK]KniGhT
[KHK]ExiT
Aiman
vTr
10 posters

[HM] Busted

vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[HM] Busted Empty [HM] Busted

Post by vTr Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 pm

[HM] Busted Busted_281x211.jpg?quality=0

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

[HM] Busted Empty Re: [HM] Busted

Post by Aiman Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 am

When I read the title....I thought it was folly.....Now......I now do realize that that was a clean, clear bust. Good job ! Very Happy
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 pm

bitch hunter busted , now i'd check illusionist too , i know some people who says he is hacker
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

thanks aiman Very Happy
    [KHK]AleX1995
    [KHK]AleX1995
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by [KHK]AleX1995 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 pm

i think ilucionist is aimbot or auto-aim :S he don't fail nothing.
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 pm

AleX1995 wrote:i think ilucionist is aimbot or auto-aim :S he don't fail nothing.

He have health hack to dont die fast in tcws or duels.
    I was losing with him then i unsed the command /freeze and i shot him 10 times and he didnt lose hp and then he started to losing hp(he dindt use /s,/kill,/or/dm, that wasn´t a bug).

Aimoter idk.

In the next duel i fucked him(with hh off).
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Do you really think this is a bust?
    This was a matter of >your< FPS/PL and it is matter of lag,son =) Just send this video to anyone who has samp experience and ask if this was a bust.
    Seriously,you KHK guys should learn some things about SAMP before trying to bust anyone because you are just making shame on yourselfs.

Besides that,your member vegeta got busted a week ago by that retard MaZ,but that jewish cunt removed the valid vid for some reason.

Laughing
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 pm

[HM]SHONE wrote:Do you really think this is a bust?
    This was a matter of >your< FPS/PL and it is matter of lag,son =) Just send this video to anyone who has samp experience and ask if this was a bust.
    Seriously,you KHK guys should learn some things about SAMP before trying to bust anyone because you are just making shame on yourselfs.

Besides that,your member vegeta got busted a week ago by that retard MaZ,but that jewish cunt removed the valid vid for some reason.

Laughing
    Your clan is busted using aimbot, BUSTED!!!!!!. you should say ill kick him of the clan, just that, and all right.
    VeGeTa is out of the clan, and you should do the same.
    fair play please.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 am

[HM]SHONE wrote:sage
    If he's mad, he know something's wrong with his HM pals.
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 am

[KHKr]vTr wrote:
    [HM]SHONE wrote:Do you really think this is a bust?

Laughing
    Your clan is busted using aimbot, BUSTED!!!!!!. you should say ill kick him of the clan, just that, and all right.
    VeGeTa is out of the clan, and you should do the same.
    fair play please.
    First of all,it is not my clan and i'm not leader.Second of all,aimbot?Show me a video of a HM member using aimbot.
    Video you made about me is just a fail and you can see it by the comments under vid,I sent video to several people with samp knowledge who just did 1 thing after checking the video - laughing their ass off.
    It is wall bug mixed up with your lag like I said already.
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 am

;D gamers.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:18 am

[HM] Busted 1370667701893
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

the one whos mad here is obviously you kid,because I got absolutely NO reason to be mad on several samp newfags who tried and failed to make a bust on me Laughing
    greetings fags
    [KHK]Zizo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Zizo Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

we mad??

[HM] Busted J0w9d0
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:17 pm

[KHK]Zizo wrote:we mad??

[HM] Busted J0w9d0
    LMAO
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Your attitude is like Charles Milles Manson saying that he is an angel who love the children's. or the chupacabras saying that he/she is beautiful/handsome..

[HM] Busted Scientology-tom-cruise-laughing
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:01 am

[HM]SHONE wrote:the one whos mad here is obviously you kid,because I got absolutely NO reason to be mad on several samp newfags who tried and failed to make a bust on me Laughing
    greetings fags
    >video with a bust published
    >gets mad
    >insults his own gang members
    >has no other way to defend himself but attempting to make fun of us

Yeah, this is obviously sage. Move along kid, we won't tell anyone about your little bitching.
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:03 pm

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    [HM]SHONE wrote:the one whos mad here is obviously you kid,because I got absolutely NO reason to be mad on several samp newfags who tried and failed to make a bust on me Laughing
    greetings fags
    >video with a bust published
    video with a fail bust published*.Yet I haven't seen anyone who confirmed your video as valid bust,excluding KHK members.

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    greetings fags
    [color=green]
    >gets mad
    I'm not mad and I have no reason to,this conversation makes me laugh,same as lowskill no-tactic clan as KHK does. =)

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    greetings fags
    [color=green]
    >insults his own gang members
    Really?Only ones who I "insulted" are member of KHK who actually have no SAMP knowledge AT ALL.

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    greetings fags

>has no other way to defend himself but attempting to make fun of us

Whole samp is making fun of your clan because it is obviously one collective BIG FAIL.Isn't KHK the most easy low skill AAD clan?Damn right.

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    greetings fags

Yeah, this is obviously sage. Move along kid, we won't tell anyone about your little bitching.
    It's funny how a 10 year old "PERSON" as you is calling me kid.

I seriously don't need to cheat to rape some samp newfags like your clan members are.Yet I haven't seen any KHK member having DECENT skill.I could and I did rape all KHKs while playing at your server and you know that well Smile.
    Antumarin,your rage in comment proves you are mad due to your fail,you guys are still deleting comments on your video becuase obviously you failed,failed HARD,you got 8 dislikes on it too,lol.

Just tell me the time and date when do you want us to duel and we will play with U ANTI CHEAT or on ESL,so I can own you guys again. Twisted Evil

[b]
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Why I think you're mad:
    1. Overuse of smiley faces trying to hid your actual mood.
    2. Insults and even discrimination, softened when you got obviously exposed.
    3. Claims that unknown sources are supporting you. Let me guess, your friends? Your clan members? (Just to let you know, raiding a Youtube video doesn't prove a thing).
    4. Use of dumb words such as "fail" and "rape", as desperate attempts to piss people off.
    5. And most important: You still return here to answer back, because your pride is hurt.

Son, take a chill pill every eight hours for a week and let me know how you feel.
    [KHK]Karim
    Spammer Wannabe
    Spammer Wannabe

Post by [KHK]Karim Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:57 pm

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:Why I think you're mad:
    3. Claims that unknown sources are supporting you. Let me guess, your friends? Your clan members? (Just to let you know, raiding a Youtube video doesn't prove a thing).
    4. Use of dumb words such as "fail" and "rape", as desperate attempts to piss people off.
    5. And most important: You still return here to answer back, because your pride is hurt.

Son, take a chill pill every eight hours for a week and let me know how you feel.

trololol owned!
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

1.Nope.
    2.Your feelings got hurt little child?
    3.People who comment on the video are the guys who I sent vid to,no,none of them is HM member.
    4.Again your feelings hurt too much?
    5.Yes,I do return to answer back because I don't want bunch of kids with brain retardation to think they are someone,while they are actually nothing.
    What is KHK?Just another random and unknown samp clan =)
    You are obviously getting owned here by my comments and I bet you are desperate now,and ye-why dont you reply on the cw request?For sure its because you will get raped,and you can't stand getting raped in both,forum conversation and clan war.
    Haha
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm

[HM]SHONE wrote:

1.Nope.
    2.Your feelings got hurt little child?
    3.People who comment on the video are the guys who I sent vid to,no,none of them is HM member.
    4.Again your feelings hurt too much?
    5.Yes,I do return to answer back because I don't want bunch of kids with brain retardation to think they are someone,while they are actually nothing.
    What is KHK?Just another random and unknown samp clan =)
    You are obviously getting owned here by my comments and I bet you are desperate now,and ye-why dont you reply on the cw request?For sure its because you will get raped,and you can't stand getting raped in both,forum conversation and clan war.
    Haha
    actually i didnt want to be a part of this arguement but you insulted my clan which i wont leave bro . i wont insult HM cause im not like a jealous kid to say you noob clan or stuff and i have some friends in your clan . (difference between us , i have friends in other clans , you may not ) so what if KHK is a new A/D clan ? TeK and uL were newbies in a time so whats your problem ? Smile and you can call us a random clan because there are lot's of SAMP clans , like HM ... and you know , we dont give a shit if you try to insult US as members cause who are you ? a high-ranked KHK member ? uhm , no ... we wouldnt even accept you to be a recruit , kid . about the CW requests , its non of your business what do we talk about in the family , and we want to be better till we do some tcws , we have brain to think pal . you should get 1 too . i hope your comment above was your last in our forum . thank you for looking around and commenting some shits , we dont dare reading some new craps .
    good bye
    [HM]SHONE
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [HM]SHONE Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Exit, yes its my last post here because you guys are immature,cant read and cant speak english,and in front of everything you guys are kids.
    Well in ths forum I have only tried to explain you reasons why your bust is a fail,but seems you can't read.
    You were calling me and illusionist cheaters,even though I have offered you a clan-war played on anti cheat to prove we are playing clan,you refused.That explains everything.
    gl in future
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 pm

We are not immature, you are that who came here just tu insult us for bust HM members.

You are sying us noobs and all that shits. Saying that we dont know samp to make a bust, who are you to say that?, the GTA owner?. you are just a samp player like me and all your friends.
    I played samp like 1 year and 5 month, Free Roam, Dm and now AAD i know who is cheater and who not. so stop saying shits like child who is defending the indefensible.
    Don´t say us noob again we are a clan who is working to be better. and this was the last tcw vs HM.
    dest wrote:Teams: [KHK] - [HM]
    Members of KHK:
    [KHK]Karim
    [KHK]Mfour
    [KHK]Alex1995
    [KHK]Mouad
    [KHK]Excision

Members of enemies team:
    [HM]ryder
    [HM]Greek
    and two guys more

Result: Win
    Reason: They just did /q with a score of 3-2 for us.
    [HM] Busted 9IklYPA
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am

just lock this topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content