Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server)

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server) Empty [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server)

Post by Aiman Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 am

Hi.

This is the second part of the suggestions rage by yours one and only!!!! Idea-man! Very Happy

This is the link to the old one .

https://khk-clan.forumotion.com/t117-suggestionnew-thingies-to-the-server

So here, I have more ideas. Khalid told me that if I have more ideas, post them so that he won't have to edit the server script several times. So if you have some ideas too, post them before he edits it, and people, say it quick so that we don't have to trouble our Boss Very Happy

-Lobby music

Let there be some music in the lobby. Not songs, just some pleasant music to enjoy. Like elevator music? Lol xD
    Just an entertainment, that's all Very Happy

This is the sound-hearing radius.

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server) 0Re2Cqa

This ain't that much neat, but still Very Happy

-Kill message

When we kill a player, some message should be shown. Also when we kill 2 or more, a message should be shown on the top like "Combo x2" like in Adrenalina.
    The kill messages can be

>Pro<
    >Awesome<
    >God like<
    >Multi-kill<

And if we shoot the guy with sniper on the head, then
    >Headshot<

-Death message

A death message will be shown when a player dies. A player can set his own death message.
    For example : If I killed vTr, a message will be shown some what right side of the map located at the bottom left of the screen.

A player can change his own death message by typing /deathmsg [The death msg]

Another example
    /deathmsg Learn to Aim! -Aim-an!

Then the player I killed will get that very message at the bottom left side of the screen. The time starts from the moment he dies and lies down dead till he re-spawns.

The death message should be below 20 characters so that it won't be a spam of some sort?

-Lobby decorations

Decorate the lobby a little bit and save it like that? I parked and decorated the lobby with cars but unfortunely they will re-spawn after a round Sad
    Also, add big text signs? Like that in uP server and also in LS, we can see a huge sign saying "VINE WOOD" something like that too?

Total stats

Save the total stats of a person in the server? Like
    Kills - [Number]
    Deaths - [Number]
    Kill/death ratio - [Number]
    In-game hours - [Number]

And also, we can reset the kills and deaths. If we reset kills, deaths will also be reseted. If we reset deaths, kills will also be reseted. Smile

Well, that's pretty much it! And don't forget to comment!

Also, Khalid, if we add these, will the server be a little laggy? If so, avoid those things which makes it laggy. If the server lags, the whole Game Play will lag Sad

Anyways, BYE! Very Happy

Last edited by [KHK]Aiman on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server) Empty Re: [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server)

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 am

Good job Aiman!
    I think that combo killing thing is unneedable.You can see your kills in the kills list.The lobby music is nice , but there should be a radio .
    And the lobby decoration , I think you should show some ideas about it.And spawn some cars.And save them.
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server) Empty Re: [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server! Part :2 (for KHK DM server)

Post by joocd Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

I do like The idea
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Im agree, hps need many changes.
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Guys.....We are not talking about HPS, we are talking about KHK DM server.
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Suggestions accepted!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 pm