[Help] Banner [WIP]

[KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Help] Banner [WIP]

Post by [KHK]Antumarin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Ok, so Khalid sent me a long time ago a private message in which he asked me for a new banner with the (sigh) full name but he doesn't know what it would need to be finished (changing position of the elements, changing the font, adding layer fusion to the hawk, etc.) so he decided I post it here and hear what you guys think I should modify.

[KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Re: [Help] Banner [WIP]

Post by [KHK]KniGhT on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

Antu its nice but u need to change the font of "Killer hawks Klan" and the color of background make it a little dark and evil Wink

[KHK]Ash wrote: [KHK]KniGhT became my Best friend in the WHOLE sa-mp. This guy Helped me a lot.

[KHK]Karim
    Spammer Wannabe
    Spammer Wannabe

Post by [KHK]Karim on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 am

i think its so simple we need to use more effects and i dont know if this background suits

[KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:05 am

[KHK]KniGhT wrote:Antu its nice but u need to change the font of "Killer hawks Klan" and the color of background make it a little dark and evil Wink
    Give me an example of a font.
    Also, if you said the "dark and evil" thing because of the forum style... I don't think we should keep it, because  and .

[KHK]Karim wrote:i think its so simple we need to use more effects and i dont know if this background suits
    My idea all along was to keep it simple and not to make a stupid filled-with-crap banner. Are we trying to show we are mature or that we barely know how to use photoshop?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:34 pm